New language update misses translations

Former Member
Former Member

This evening while syncing my fenix 6X Sapphire via Wifi, a new language update has been transferred. My fenix is set to German, and while synchronizing with Wifi, suddenly the text language changed.

The missing translations I've seen are "Übertragung" for "Transferring" and "Übertragung abgeschlossen" for "Transfer complete". Also a hint with a text like "If it takes too long, you can push the back/lap button" appeared in English instead of German.

Those translations existed before the update, so it seems they got somehow deleted? I already searched through the german language file and I couldn't find the exact terms "Übertragung" and "Übertragung abgeschlossen." anymore.

Positive about the update: The security and tracking section is now correctly translated.

Parents
  • Language set to Swedish (Svenska)
    Yes, Garmin has permission to use my email when report issue and follow up with questions if needed
    Yes, I have synchronized befor reporting

SW is 3.00

List of incorrect translations follows

Word incorrectly translated: Transferring
    Word that it should be: Överför
    (could also be 'Överföring pågår' to describe in more detail that there is a transfer in progress)

Word incorrectly translated: Transfer complete
    Word that it should be: Överföring slutförd

1. Long press UP key
    2. Press DOWN key 11 times 
    3. Press START key to enter 'WiFi' settings
    4. Press START key to connect to WiFi

Screen starts showing

When compete it shows

• Language set to Swedish (Svenska)
    Yes, Garmin has permission to use my email when report issue and follow up with questions if needed
    Yes, I have synchronized befor reporting

SW is 3.00

List of incorrect translations follows

Word incorrectly translated: Transferring
    Word that it should be: Överför
    (could also be 'Överföring pågår' to describe in more detail that there is a transfer in progress)

Word incorrectly translated: Transfer complete
    Word that it should be: Överföring slutförd

1. Long press UP key
    2. Press DOWN key 11 times 
    3. Press START key to enter 'WiFi' settings
    4. Press START key to connect to WiFi

Screen starts showing

When compete it shows

Children
No Data