Multiple maps ...

On the watch there are several maps enabled, by default.

How does it work?

Are the maps view on watch a union of all the maps? 

Priority between maps?

Are they activated depending on zoom level?

Basically, what is the logic behind (in the watch) to handle multiple maps?

Parents
  • It is no problem to have enabled the basemap, the DEM. map and a the TopoActive maps at the same time. The basemap is s needed for smarter map zooming (I guess). It is also no problem to have enabled routable maps for different areas. But if you have enabled routable maps for the same area, there will be problems with the routing. A non routable map can be displayed over a routable map without problems- you see the non routable map and the routing is done on the routable map, but that depends on the draw priority of the map....

I don’t know if it is still current:

www.gpspower.net/.../164939-map-priorities-layering.html

• It is no problem to have enabled the basemap, the DEM. map and a the TopoActive maps at the same time. The basemap is s needed for smarter map zooming (I guess). It is also no problem to have enabled routable maps for different areas. But if you have enabled routable maps for the same area, there will be problems with the routing. A non routable map can be displayed over a routable map without problems- you see the non routable map and the routing is done on the routable map, but that depends on the draw priority of the map....

I don’t know if it is still current:

www.gpspower.net/.../164939-map-priorities-layering.html

Children
No Data