Two Sapphire Fenix 6 Pro’s, backlight / contrast issues

I bought two fenix 6’s today, both are the Carbon grey DLC coated with sapphire glass.

Have a look at these photos, my wife's is on the left hand side and mine the right. Her looks very yellow compared to mine which looks far crisper and sharper. Both have backlight set to 50%. 

Any thoughts on if there’s a setting other than backlight that could cause this before I go back to the shop where I bought them?

• Mine is ok, too. Or is it defective, because it looks ok...?Thinking

I totally agree with you!

• It Has been said that they just started putting non faulty screens in this batch so  There might me good nad and ones. The good ones should start from 63408 and  up. If the flaw has really been fixed of course

• The differnce is that the Kids don't pay for their toys with their own money so they don't value them so much but we do for our watches (od least some do bc you don't seem to care). Tell your kids they can choose one toy but they will have to spend year worth of pocket money and I can assure you they will choose it VERY carefully. Your argument is nonsense. Plus we want everybody to have an equally good toy.

• I ordered a Fenix 6x sapphire 31 october from a dealer in UK that did not have any in stock, so I get a newer one from newer stock. It stood 5-7 Days for delivery and it still say 5-7 Days today 15 november. I got an e-mail from them when asking ". Garmin are experiencing some manufacturing delays" They also say "We are expecting the Garmin 6X to come into stock late November, early December" I can wait, I have the Fenix 5X and might get a Fenix 6x with better hardware?? from a newer stock. Garmin UK say 1-2 weeks,Garmin Ireland say 5-8 weeks. So there are some problems

• This one is in spec. No issue.

• Look for Serial Number 63408xxx and higher. You will have a much better chance to get a non-faulty one. Maybe you can specify that in the order? If not, then just return the blue one and order another until you get the non-faulty one. Good luck! Ireland and UK (as of today at least) are both in the EU so can return any product bought online within at least 14 days.

• Look for Serial Number 63408xxx and higher. ??? Are you working in a factory?

• Wow, apparently this brings out a lot of rage, lol. I just ordered a 6 Saphire from garmin and my metric is going to be if I can easily read the screen at night while running with the backlight on. If so, all is well, if not then back it goes. I can be as OCD as the next nerd, but a slight blue tint to the background making me enraged would be..pushing it a bit but I do admit to a slight hope that I get one of the 'good ones'.

Another question - has anyone confirmed the brightness level? I can make my TV's 'blacks' look very dark by greatly turning down the contrast/brightness. Maybe that's the case here, you get a brighter background and more contrast but a blueish hue, or you get a blacker background with less contrast and brightness. 

• Think its the best way to ask Garmin Support if one has a „faulty device“.You could have luck, but not for sure. Du to different suppliers at same time. 81 could be „good“, and 82 could be „faulty“.