Two Sapphire Fenix 6 Pro’s, backlight / contrast issues

I bought two fenix 6’s today, both are the Carbon grey DLC coated with sapphire glass.

Have a look at these photos, my wife's is on the left hand side and mine the right. Her looks very yellow compared to mine which looks far crisper and sharper. Both have backlight set to 50%. 

Any thoughts on if there’s a setting other than backlight that could cause this before I go back to the shop where I bought them?

Parents
  • So looks like all this comes down to is...

A person posted 2 variants of the same device. One looked good and the other had more of a blue tint to it than the other.

And it went on and on and on until 2 or 3 people got devices with no blue tint.

now, not only are both devices in the original post defects, but all devices are defects except for the 2 or 3 that have no blue tint at all in the screens.

Does that about sum it up?

Well I for one am happy with my defective device, and even though I feel like it is being rubbed in everyone's face that 2 or 3 people are the only ones that have non defective devices, and everyone else's are defective, I wish you all well.

• So looks like all this comes down to is...

A person posted 2 variants of the same device. One looked good and the other had more of a blue tint to it than the other.

And it went on and on and on until 2 or 3 people got devices with no blue tint.

now, not only are both devices in the original post defects, but all devices are defects except for the 2 or 3 that have no blue tint at all in the screens.

Does that about sum it up?

Well I for one am happy with my defective device, and even though I feel like it is being rubbed in everyone's face that 2 or 3 people are the only ones that have non defective devices, and everyone else's are defective, I wish you all well.

Children