Fenix 5 Wireless still not working - Version 20.00 - Unable to find wireless networks

NOTE: I updated from Version 19.10 to Version 20.00 on 2020-06-24. Wireless was NOT working on Version 19.10. It is still NOT working on Version 20.00.

When adding the wireless Network on the Watch directly, it takes a good few times of trying to find the wireless networks. If it is successful in finding them, when I add the password, it does connect. Every time after that when I either try sync, or connect to the wireless manually, it says: "Network Error. Try again later."

Manually adding the wireless network produces the same effect as above. It does NOT connect.

The watch was working fine 2 or three updates ago. It was definitely not working since 19.10. Nothing has changed wireless wise and everything else at my house connects fine, including my Edge820.

This definitely makes me wonder why I paid more for the Wireless Sapphire Version when all I am doing is syncing via Bluetooth, or worst case, having to install the useless USB Garmin Express on my PC again. :(

• UPDATE: Just updated to v20.00 using the USB port. Did NOT fix the Wifi Issue. :(

• Same with my Fenix 5x, found no solution. I am on 19.10.

• You need to connect to your account in WIFI parameters under Garmin Express. Strange but i had the same problem before and since i did that, it is working.

Regards

• So, an update. Frustration has really set-in, so I reset my watch to Factory Defaults, hoping that would reset all settings. DON'T DO IT PEOPLE! It didn't work. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Must admit, my love affair with my Fenix 5 is failing fast. Yes, I can still sync by Mobile, but the whole point of buying the Sapphire was to walk in the door, press save, and let it do the rest. Instead, I have to manually sync with my phone, which is just additional steps, and pointless then when you have a Wireless watch.
    I have sent Garmin a support request and logged a case with them. So far their response is .... Crickets. Disappointed Clearly they are aware they have a bigger issue with the number of posts about the Fenix 5, but are avoiding doing the troubleshooting to get it fixed.

Steps taken to attempt to fix the issue:

* Reset Watch to Factory Settings (LOSING ALL CUSTOM SETTINGS ON THE WATCH - I knew that would happen and that's the level of my frustration with this.)

1) Deleted all wireless networks.

2) Powered Watch to clear running memory.

3) Configured Wireless directly on Watch. No joy.

4) Deleted wireless network.

5) Powered Watch to clear running memory.

6) Configured Wireless via Garmin Connect on iPhone. No joy.

7) Deleted all wireless networks.

8) Powered Watch to clear running memory.

9) Configured Wireless via Garmin Express on Windows 10 over USB. No joy.

10) Deleted all wireless networks.

11) Powered Watch to clear running memory.

12) Researching Samsung and Apple Watches on Amazon now. (Huawei don't support Strava (Otherwise I would have bought GT2 already - It's an AMAZING piece of Kit) 

13) Not even bothered to look at the New Fenix or other Garmin Watches until this is fixed, and I can afford them. Actually wanted to get a Fenix 6 because I wanted to lose the phone when running (music on the watch is a great feature).

14) Not even bothered with customising my current Garmin again (Watch Face, activity profiles) - That is how much out of love I have fallen with this watch now. Disappointed

15) #RantOver ... but seriously ... fix (or at least troubleshoot) your damn Wireless Issue Garmin. Or risk losing more loyal customers, like I once was (Owner of 8+ Garmin Sports devices to date). 

• Is it FIXED for ALL of us? Mine started working today, by itself. Well, it connected and showed it was transferring, and it did transfer my workouts. The watch hasn't done any updates, that I know of, but could have done a "sneaky update" over Bluetooth without me knowing. Also, the watch has died (battery completely flat) in the last week, so maybe that full power down may have helped.

If anyone is tracking this forum post, could you let me know if it is fixed now for you.

My watch shows: Software Version 20.00 (cfa4270)