Active Calories after 19.10

Immediately after updating to 19.10 my active calories only counted activities that I did and did not include any other calories that were "active" such as walking, going up stairs, that weren't part of an activity. In addition, it doesn't seems to be getting even the active calories that it tracks wrong now. It will show one number if you add the activities manually and a lower number in the widget and previous day values. Active calories should always be higher than the total of the activities unless you just laid in bed all day and night except for those activities. What about work around the yard or the house - that's activity and the watch used to capture that. It's very disappointing since Garmin updates continuously ruin core functionality.

• Hello - I am sorry you are having issues with calories. Please contact our Outdoor Wearables Product Support team and we will gladly assist you further.

• Same here. Calories are much lower now. 

• I am not experiencing this after 19.10. I just checked my Total Calories in the reports in Total Calories under Health and Fitness and it is consistent with my activities and matches my watch widgets. Like many around the world in the midst of COVID-19, my last outside exercise, which has now had to be paused, was last Thursday and I can see the higher level of calories burned on that day and it all makes sense. 

On that basis I would say that I cannot attribute the experience to 19.10. It would be interesting the hear of the experience of others.

• Nothing there helps. Is there anyway that I can install the previous build? The knowledge of how to do that would be very helpful.

It was working fine before the update and I haven't changed anything except that it auto-updated when I connected to Basecamp. When only one variable changes it's very likely that variable is the one that is caused the issue. Luckily I do the same workouts each day so I've been able to use calories from previous days since I keep a log. I'm using my calories burned to dictate how much I eat so this is a big deal to me. I would be starving if I followed the current calories burned because it's getting it wrong by 600-1000 calories per day.