Why do i have a different watchface sometimes, than the one i installed?

Sometimes a different watchface, than the one i chose, comes on. If I press a button, the chosen one is on the screen. What can I do to stop this?

Thx in advance. 

• Around one or two years ago this very issue was discussed within the forum. The user solution was to press up or down once and then return to the watchface . The watch would revert to the previous user selected face. I recently noticed that my watchface was also changing on it's own. This started about 2-3 weeks ago and continues subsequent to the current software update. It is sporadic. To change topics, I also noticed that several months ago my watch would search for my phone's bluetooth connection once I was a good distance away. This never happened before. I used to be able to leave bluetooth on and this constant attempt to pair with "something" would not occur. The solution is to leave bluetooth off unless near the phone. I find that for bluetooth issues there is never really a solution. The same user and official Garmin "solution" is repeated no matter where you look nor how far back you go, and it rarely solves the particular problem addressed. I'm OK with both of these issues at this point. The watch does what I want, quirks and all. 

• Following up on this thread, once you have updated your software to v19.10, if you experiences your watch face randomly changing away from a Connect IQ face to another default face, please send me a Private Message. Thank you!