14.20 and Battery - looks promising.

So far 14.20 has been positive for me with the battery. Doing spot checks shows it back to .3 percent per hour and staying consistent.

Parents
  • Still 6% in 6 hours.

I can't believe it takes Garmin months to figure out the problem.

I even got a replacement a few days ago, when contacting the support regarding the problem.

With that performance the watch isn't even close to advertised and no use for my purposes when using in the mountains. 
    Even when not using GPS the ABC functions are not available safely for a period of 3 or four days.

So the watch is worthless for me. I am not willing to carry a additional power source around just to feed a non-functional watch.

Prior to this issue I had 12+ with everything on, except GPS.

The  350€ I paid is a little to much for that poor performance, which I see since months now.

• Still 6% in 6 hours.

I can't believe it takes Garmin months to figure out the problem.

I even got a replacement a few days ago, when contacting the support regarding the problem.

With that performance the watch isn't even close to advertised and no use for my purposes when using in the mountains. 
    Even when not using GPS the ABC functions are not available safely for a period of 3 or four days.

So the watch is worthless for me. I am not willing to carry a additional power source around just to feed a non-functional watch.

Prior to this issue I had 12+ with everything on, except GPS.

The  350€ I paid is a little to much for that poor performance, which I see since months now.

Children