Physio True Up not working

I have Fenix 5 and Marq Athlete. True Up is On for both devices, but Recovery Time sometimes doesn't update when I use Fenix 5

• I was about to post about a similar issue, between a Fenix 5 and Edge 530. The Fenix receives the activities recorded on the Edge, but not (reliably) the training load or recovery time. Then when an activity recorded on the Fenix syncs to the Edge, the correct recovery time gets overwritten with the Fenix's inaccurate value. :(  

• For example: my last activity (bike) was yesterday, Fenix 5 recovery time 72 hours. Activity synced, but Marq Athlete recovery time is 0 hours. Previous two activities and recovery time was synced accurately. Bug happened 2-3 times since I've bought Marq (about month ago) without any changes in settings

• I was looking at buying the 530 for exactly that purpose (physio true up) but will hang fire now, thanks for the heads up.

• Does anyone know if it is possible to somehow force the update of physio metrics if they don't sync with the activity?Recording another activity on the same device might help but that isn't always practical - plus a common reason to have multiple devices is to do different things!

For example - I went for a ride with the Edge and got a new V02max score. This didn't transfer to my Fenix along with the activity, however the next time I went for a ride (which didn't generate a new score), the score from the previous ride was transferred.

• I have had a 520+ for about 6 months. For nearly all of that time, the Physio True Up to my F5 has been solid.

However, it did go a little wonky in the last couple of weeks with the TL and recovery time from a 400 km ride not transferring over. Not sure if there is a problem with recent changes in the software, or whether this was an edge case (used Resume Later, and the ride went across 2 days).

I now take care to sync the 520+, force a sync on the watch, then resync the 520+ before powering it down, and have not seen the problem re-occur.

• Have you have any update to this? I have the same issue between F6 and Edge 1030, training status is not synced and showed as per device instead as one synced data.

• I use a fenix 5 and Edge 530.  I have never gotten the training load to sync.  I get one load on the fenix 5 based only on activities recorded on the watch, I get a different load on the 530 based only on activities recorded on that device.  In Connect, I get the opportunity to see both, but individually they are useless.  They need to be combined into 1 training load, I thought that was the entire purpose.

VO2 syncs, activities otherwise sync, I just don't get a syncing of the training load.