Airplane mode?

Is there an airplane mode for the Fenix 5X? Not just for traveling on a plane.

I am looking for a short cut to turn off GPS and sensors, basically making it into a simple watch.

• GPS and external sensors will be off unless you are running an activity.

You can turn off the BT connection to your phone through the Control Menu (top left button).

• Hi,

a special "plane mode" doesn't exist, but as  already exlained, you can switch off 2 options via left uppter button (long press):

- disable Bluetooth connection to smartphone

- switch DND on

GPS will be started automatically in case of starting an activity that need GPS - but as you only want to have a "simple" watch, it makes no sense to start an activity  Smiley

Steps are counted never the less - but you can set another watch face without these calculated data.

• Thanks guys., Appreciate the answer.

What I am trying to do is to quickly minimize battery drain when I throw the watch into my gym bag, without powering off the watch. I am trying to avoid powering down the Fenix because it would take a long(er) time to find the satellite the next I select an activity fresh from a fresh power on.

After disabling the BT connection on the watch, I imagine the next big power consumption would be the activity tracking and the oHR sensor.

It would be nice if there is an option to quickly turn off those features without going in multiple level of menus, and make the Fenix into just a "watch" (so it draw less power).