I made some tests during the last days and I found what causes that heavy battery brain on my Fenix 5s.
I used the following widget to take my measurements https://apps.garmin.com/fr-FR/apps/5e49aebc…
from a week I installed the fw 12 ... my watch is reborn ... currently I am at 60% of autonomy and it is from last week that I do not load it since I installed the fw (and it was 90%).
Software version 13.00 is now available. This software version has been rolled out to 50% of users.
- Fixed an issue where the device could log an extra lap during Swim activities.
- Fixed a couple of issues with Jumpmaster.
- Fixed an issue where one couldn't Race an activity from the activity history menu.
- Fixed an issue where some devices were reporting a higher than expected battery drain.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the device could crash during an activity.
- Fixed an issue where the GPS updates were failing to install.
- Fixed an issue where the data screen background color would remain inverted, if ending a swim workout early.
- Added support for Approach CT10 on Fenix 5, 5S, 5X and FR935. (Menu > Settings > Sensors & Accessories > Club Sensors.)