Battery drains suddenly

Hi all,

I have a Fenix 5 for 4 months already, normal use, normal battery usage ( charged every two weeks ) and suddenly, the battery drains at least 40% in one day.
Tried to remove all non-garmin widgets and no change.
Reset to factory settings and used with basic setup - the same problem, charged fully last evening, I am at 60% with no activity done, just normal usage.

Has anyone had similar issues?
I have raised a call with Garmin Support, this should not be expected on a 4-month watch.
Parents
  • Contacted the Garmin Support help desk, they've sent me a procedure for performing a master reset. Lost hours to apply and in few hours again the heart rate sensor stopped working and the battery started draining.
    Now they purpose me to send the watch in the support center to check it, but I've read experiences on line of watches that have been kept for one month without any result. Is it worth?
  • Contacted the Garmin Support help desk, they've sent me a procedure for performing a master reset. Lost hours to apply and in few hours again the heart rate sensor stopped working and the battery started draining.
    Now they purpose me to send the watch in the support center to check it, but I've read experiences on line of watches that have been kept for one month without any result. Is it worth?
Children