Battery drains suddenly

Hi all,

I have a Fenix 5 for 4 months already, normal use, normal battery usage ( charged every two weeks ) and suddenly, the battery drains at least 40% in one day.
Tried to remove all non-garmin widgets and no change.
Reset to factory settings and used with basic setup - the same problem, charged fully last evening, I am at 60% with no activity done, just normal usage.

Has anyone had similar issues?
I have raised a call with Garmin Support, this should not be expected on a 4-month watch.
Parents
  • so, having just about the same issues as everyone else in this thread, i disabled the optical HR monitoring and now the watch seems to be working according to plan (until it doesn't again).
    I've been in contact with support, and they said it is possibly going to get replaced.
    No trust whatsoever. My FR220 still to this day works perfectly after 5 years or so..
  • so, having just about the same issues as everyone else in this thread, i disabled the optical HR monitoring and now the watch seems to be working according to plan (until it doesn't again).
    I've been in contact with support, and they said it is possibly going to get replaced.
    No trust whatsoever. My FR220 still to this day works perfectly after 5 years or so..
Children
No Data