Battery drains suddenly

Hi all,

I have a Fenix 5 for 4 months already, normal use, normal battery usage ( charged every two weeks ) and suddenly, the battery drains at least 40% in one day.
Tried to remove all non-garmin widgets and no change.
Reset to factory settings and used with basic setup - the same problem, charged fully last evening, I am at 60% with no activity done, just normal usage.

Has anyone had similar issues?
I have raised a call with Garmin Support, this should not be expected on a 4-month watch.
Parents
  • Check again with the support, they should replace it with a fully working one. My battery holds the charge now as it was at the beginning. 98% last evening, 95% now, at 14.00 with notifications, HR and no activities,

This is my second one. I have checked the first one with Garmin Support explaining what I tried to fix the issue and they told me to return it for replacement. Which I did. And Amazon sent me a new one. But it behaves the same way...

I think that a whole batch of watches is faulty...
  • Check again with the support, they should replace it with a fully working one. My battery holds the charge now as it was at the beginning. 98% last evening, 95% now, at 14.00 with notifications, HR and no activities,

This is my second one. I have checked the first one with Garmin Support explaining what I tried to fix the issue and they told me to return it for replacement. Which I did. And Amazon sent me a new one. But it behaves the same way...

I think that a whole batch of watches is faulty...
Children
No Data