Battery drains suddenly

Hi all,

I have a Fenix 5 for 4 months already, normal use, normal battery usage ( charged every two weeks ) and suddenly, the battery drains at least 40% in one day.
Tried to remove all non-garmin widgets and no change.
Reset to factory settings and used with basic setup - the same problem, charged fully last evening, I am at 60% with no activity done, just normal usage.

Has anyone had similar issues?
I have raised a call with Garmin Support, this should not be expected on a 4-month watch.
Parents
  • Hi again,
    I received the new watch - this time it was sent from England, not Germany. I am not 100% sure but I suspect that what I have received is not a new watch...
    Yesterday evening I did a full charge and till the morning the watch was drained to 92%. After that, the draining became quicker and for 3 hours I am with just 33% of battery...

I am so disappointed...
  • Hi again,
    I received the new watch - this time it was sent from England, not Germany. I am not 100% sure but I suspect that what I have received is not a new watch...
    Yesterday evening I did a full charge and till the morning the watch was drained to 92%. After that, the draining became quicker and for 3 hours I am with just 33% of battery...

I am so disappointed...
Children
No Data