Sync problem

Hello, I dont really know if this is the good forum but since one week I have multiple sync problems. Last week I uprgaded fenix5s to 7.60, Garmin Express on my android phone to 4.2.2, and garmin Express on my pc to 6.0.0.
Since I have many problems to synchronize.

On GE 4.2.2 on my android phone : no sync at all. I removed the watch from GE, but know this is worst my phone an my watch can't be paired.
On GE 4.1.11 on an android tablet : sync is possible for sports activities but not for activity tracker (steps, stairs, sleep, etc).
On GE on pc : sync possible for sports activities but not for activity tracker (steps, stairs, sleep, etc).
I also tried to uprade to fenix 5s v7.91, but this doesn't change anything.

Does anyone have similar problems or know how to solve ? I sent a email to garmin support but since one week I don't have any reply.

Thanks.
  • Hello, I found an answer on the Garmin Connect forum and it solved my problem on the phone :

1. First unpair your device from your phone (if you're having trouble syncing your data to Garmin Connect),
    2. Turn of Bluetooth on both your phone and your Garmin device,
    3. Turn off both your phone and your Garmin device,
    4. Turn on both your phone and your Garmin device,
    5. Turn on Bluetooth on both your phone and your Garmin device and wait 10 - 20 seconds,
    6. Start pairing your phone and Garmin device within your Garmin Connect app, once the devices are connected you will need to enter a code shown on your Garmin device the code needs to be entered in a Bluetooth pop-up in your Notification tray.
    7. Now Garmin Connect will pair and sync your devices and everything should work again.

In my case in Step 6, I did the pairing outside the app, directy on the BT parameters of the phone. The pairing inside GarminConnect didn't worked for me.
    Hope this can help some other people having similar problems.