crash on new version 19.10 only if climb pro is 'enable'

hi all,

as title says watch is up to date with newer 19.10 firmware. all works A-ok unless i enable climb pro. Once enable, it crashes. it might crash when recording the activity. Or while adjusting the options in the activities ex : in run activity, enabling the clim pro makes the watch act funny and then crash...

when i say crash : goes back to garmin logo (triangle) has to boot for 2 minutes aprox ( loading maps) and then gets back to where you where.

I tried when in an activity and when recording it crashed, but the activity was recorded ok, just missing maybe 30 last seconds.

At first I was thinking the watch was too cold (minus 30 c outdoor) and recording the activity was asking too much, but it does that even in my house. 

battery seems fine btw, keep going on for about 5-6 days with 24/7 usage for HR, sleep OX and around 30 to 1 hr of activity tracking.

I try to downgrade to 18.00 it worked (i did a wipe at the same time) but at some point it got back to 19.10 and it does the same thing.

other than that, all seems good. it's mainly to let others know and maybe track down this issue that some other might have.

tried different language, same issues. i'm not really mad, because i dont really use the climb pro, but in the end i would like for everything to 'work'

only other thing is that i'm apple based in my house so no 'windows' based software are used. i know it does not change anything, just to name everything that could impair the functions...

i can take pics or others if needed to help this community. 
THANKS!

• Updated April 5th, 2023:

We are looking into this report further.

If your Fenix 5 Plus series watch is restarting during your activity when the Climb Pro feature is in use, please highlight my name and send me a Private Message. Thank you!

• Thank you for your report to bring attention to your issue. I am sending you a Private Message to gather more information to then add you to a tracking case. When you are signed-in, please check the top right corner to the right of the Notifications lightning bolt icon. Thank you.

• hello everyone, my F5x Plus has also been updated to 19.10 and I too tried to do what Etienne says, I activated climb pro during a walking activity and it crashed exactly as he says.

After it rebooted itself I did another soft reset and did a saved and logged 30 minute run, walk and 20 minute hike all three with Climb pro on and had no more issues. I will try again with longer durations and let you know.

• i tried again tonight. if enabling the climb pro function 'only' it will work. BUT if i enable the function and i go to the data screen, THEN it lags a lot, does to a hafl white and black screen and does not do anything (long enough to countdown more than 8 second so the backlight goes off) then garmin logo reboots etc...