Fenix 5 plus keeps switching off randomly

My watch keeps switching off. I tried reseting it and it didnt help. i tried using Garmin Express but when connecting with USB cable it disconnects and shuts down and restarts. My watch is 100% full, showing it is connected but i cannot use Garmin express. when i repeat that it resets again and again. This started to happen after latest update. before that it was working great.

• I have the same issues with my Fenix 5x plus. Started by resetting after trying to save any activity.  Tried Garmin express but kept rebooting.  Did a factory reset and was good for a few weeks.  No it powers off during my runs. Powers on okay, restart the activity, then further on it powered off again with no warning. Someone else I know has the same issue.  My watch is 4 years old.

• I've had similiar issues with my Fenix 5. When I enter a strength workout, after a few sets in, sometimes it just powers off. And this is with a near full battery. The battery appears to be fine, it charges without fuss, but this powering down during session is a game-changer for me. What I notice is that when I then go to sync what I have done with Garmin Connect, it flags up the data as a corrupted sync, and I have to then go through a lengthy process of going into the watches sub-folder, locating the file, and then manually deleting it. Garmin, it's been a lot of fun so far, but unfortunately I can't justify upgrading to another Garmin product. I hope you read this, Garmin!