Fenix 5X Plus PulseOx issue

Hello.

Can any help me with next issue. I use my fenix 5x+ to occasionally check pulseox with next scenario - I put only one button and load an widget with Pulseox. After approx 2 seconds pulseox begins measuring. But, it was 14.0 firmware and when I measure pulseox in my watch activity tracking was off, also was off heartrate sensor and pulseox was turned to manually.

Recently I updated my fenix to 15.4 and later to 16.71 firmware and now I cant simply load PulseOx widget to measure - I need previosly turn on heartrate sensor and activity tracking. Is it a bug or a feature?

• When I use my Fenix 5X Plus to manually get my PulseOX using the PulseOX widget, these are my watch settings:

In Settings > Sensors & Accessories > Pulse Oximeter menu:

• My Sleep is set to Off but having it On should not impact the PulseOX widget
    • The Acclimation field is set to Manual but should also not impact the PulseOX widget

In Settings > Sensors & Accessories > Wrist Heart Rate menu, it is On.

When I use the PulseOX widget, it will give a reading.

If the Wrist Heart Rate is set to Off, the PulseOX widget will say 'measuring' but will it not provide a reading.

• If the Wrist Heart Rate is set to Off, the PulseOX widget will say 'measuring' but will it not provide a reading.

Thanks for answer. I noticed that on 14.00 firmware PulseOx widget can measure (green and red leds was turned on) even when Heart Rate is set to OFF. In latest firmware versions it is not.