Fitness, training load etc inconsistent across devices (F5+ and Edge 1030)

Using a F5+ and Edge 1030, with Physio TrueUp on.

What seems to work:

• Each of the devices show the same as Connect app (for that device).
  • Activity history for each device shows the same (including activities recorded on the other device, so they are sync'ing).
  • VO2 values for both running and cycling reported as the same, across each device and Connect app.

What doesn't seem to work / I don't understand:

• Each device shows a different load (albeit consistent between the device and Connect, for that device) - how can that be?
  • Why does the Connect app have the option to pick which device to look at MY performance? There's only one of me - shouldn't make a difference which device - all the data should be pooled and the output the same?

Am I missing something? I realise certain devices have features others don't, for example the 1030 supports Load Focus whereas the F5+ annoyingly doesn't, yet this shouldn't matter to the basics - the overall load is still the same.

• Since updating my F5+ to version 14 I have the same problem ... the training load no longer syncs with my Edge 830. No matter if indoor (Zwift) or outdoor!!!

• I have since done multiple outdoor runs and bike rides using the watch. No change, none of the activities give any exercise load or contribute to Training Status. As multiple people have reported, the only change that seems to be correlated with this feature no longer working is the update to firmware 14.00 . How hard can it be to look at various activity files by your engineering team and see what is causing the exercise load to be missing? I can confirm that it IS updating VO2Max and FTP, so not all algorithms are broken. Only the ones to do with exercise load and Training Status (which I think is derived from exercise load).