Getting incorrect training effect and training status indoor cycling

I recently started using an Elite Turno trainer together with my garmin 5x plus. Since i started using it my training effect, status and vo2 max have been acting strange.

No matter how intense my sessions have been my aerobic training effect won`t go past 3,x and anaerobic effect either stays at 0 or is in the 0,x range. This goes for indoor cycling rides as well as outdoor cycling rides. /resized-image/__size/960x720/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/169/IMG_5F00_1582.PNG for my most recent indoor ride which gave a 3,2 and 0,0 training effect. Outside ride is based solely on comparing training effects on efforts before and after i started using the trainer

As a result of my training effect being low my training status is unproductive and my vo2 max drops by 1 point for each ride I take. I should mention that before I started using the trainer I didnt have a training status as I had never used a power meter before. My vo2 max was generated trough the cycling activity but was a regular vo2 max and not cycling vo2 max.

The trainer is also broadcasting to zwift trough my iPad at the same time as its broadcasting to my watch, but I doubt thats a problem since the ride data seems to be correct.

Anyone experienced something similar or have any tips to what might be wrong?