This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fenix 5 Plus Series Software Version 9.00 Live

Fenix 5/5S/5X Plus users,

Software version 9.00 is available to all users.

Change Log

• Added support for inReach display verification, when using authentication.
  • Improved pairing experience with Garmin Dual ANT+/BLE Sensors.
  • Made improvements to music apps.
  • Made improvements to Golf.
  • Fixed an issue where the device would appear to be frozen when the user tries to access wallet on the device immediately after deleting wallet in the Garmin Connect Mobile App.
  • Fixed an issue where the device might crash when calculating a route for activity type ATV/Off Road.
  • Fixed an issue where the device might intermittently fail to calculate round trip routes.
  • "Made improvements to Bluetooth phone connectivity."

No you didn't, because now my fenix 5x plus cannot connect to my Samsung S7 anymore 

• When will that rollout be completed ? Still nothing here.

• Bonjour rien encore en france

• Since I got firmware 9.00 on my fenix 5 plus de battery drains 200%. I only got 2,5 day on a fully charged battery. I did not change any of my settings or watchface. Please fix this...

• It actually gets worse (follow-up on my first message here):

After multiple times of rebooting (phone and watch) and unpairing en pairing of the devices (for other users: dont forget to "forget" your watch in the list of "known devices" on your phone"), I finnally got it to work again .... till it gets disconnected again.

Situation:
    After paring up the devices (including the device registering and synchronizing in the app on the phone); the moment the watch disconnects, it isn't able to re-establish the connection from that moment on. Turning the bluetooth off and on again on both devices (or actually rebooting both devices) doesn't work.

The bluetooth connection cannot be re-established. The only thing I can do is to (again) unpair the devices and pair it up (again). Every single time.

• Had the same experience with pre-9.0 firwmware, will monitor if it improves. It's completely frustrating experience to re-establish connectivity when it's lost, post above is a good summary

• my 5x plus was updated last night

I've since lost all sensors (temp/steps/HR etc), and I can't get a fix on any satellite

• My 5x plus was updated last night

I've since lost step count, HRM, Altitude, compass, barometer, and can't get a fix on GPS

it's basically just a watch. Any ideas?