5+ buttons click and stick

???Hi,

I've had my fenix 5 plus sapphire for just over a month now and a couple of weeks ago I noticed the back button clicks abut harder/louder that the rest and gets stuck a good bit, does anyone else experience this and can anyone give me any cleaning or prevention tips? Thanks in advance

I run(road), cycle(road) and gym, so the only thing I can see bothering it is sweat. I do shower with it as well though

I also notice all the buttons have a different clickyness about them aswell
  • Kaahl1stOfHisName had mine for 6 months and no problems so I would consider getting in contact with the supplier unless you can see anything obvious clogging it. I wear mine 24/7 - I run and swim (Indoors and out) and Kayak so the watch comes into contact with lots of sweat and lots of muck but I have had no problems. I always dump the watch in the bath after I've been for a run (its in there whilst the bath fills along with my HRM-Tri) and I also wera it in the showere and stick it inder the shower to clean. I dry it and blow out the charging port after to remove excess water. I've done this with every Garmin I've had 610, 920xt, 935 and never had problems.
  • I had a similar problem, and just gave the buttons a good click many times in warm soapy water and it seems to have solved the problem.