Endless pool swimming workout type.

Just a feedback/feature request that I would like to have. I swim often in an endless pool/swim spa, basically swimming against the current created by several jets. It's a very nice way to workout and allow me to do that at home however I can't really track this in a meaningful way because I have only two ways to record swims : open water or lap swimming. None of them works here because you swim at a stationary position therefore there is no lap or no actual movement (GPS is useless here). So at the end the workout recorded with any of the two is kind of garbage and pollute other true pool/open workouts stats. I wish we had a separate mode where it would track only :

- Strokes
- Time
- Heart rate data if you pair a heart sensor for swimming
- Calories estimation

And not distance at all since there is no way to make any meaningful measurement. The very basic idea that I could track them in a separate category would help comparing each workouts.

Here an example of the pool I'm talking about : https://www.endlesspools.com/ . According to the contractor installing mine they're selling really well, more expensive than a hot tub yet way cheaper than a pool.

None of the competition is tracking these type of workout so Garmin could be the leader here.

Is there a better place than here for feature requests?