This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Headphones will not stay connected

I have been using the Epix 2 for about 2 months now. During this time I have never been able to maintain a connection to headphones for more than 3-4 minutes. Most of the time the headphones disconnect within seconds of starting play. I have followed all of the recommendations (removing and re-adding headphones from the watch, making sure the headphones are not connected to my phone or other devices, restarting the watch before/after any of these actions, etc.) and I have even dug out a pair of headphones that I haven't used in years as a 'fresh' perspective and they behave just the same. I even tried to remove and re-pair the headphones while ~1km from any other device while trail running (phone left in car) and with zero chance of device conflict and the system refused to hold on to the headphones. Each of these headphones has worked with a Venu and a Venu2 without issue. What is going on here? Why is this such a problem Garmin?

For what its worth 

• Galaxy buds Pro
  • Aeropex
  • Galaxy Buds +
  • Amazon Music
  • Attempted to use audio during Run, Trail Running, Treadmill Running, and with no activity

This is a freaking joke of a problem for a $1k watch.