epix no longer vibrates on app messages

I don't know what the problem is. For a few days now, the watch no longer vibrates when an app gets a message. I have tried everything. Dnd mode  and silent mode is also not active. From factory reset the watch to resetting my iphone. Is anyone else having problems as well. It only vibrates messages from whatsapp.

• If you have Connect and Explore both installed, they both need to be configured for the notifications you want and with the same settings. This was confirmed by Garmin support.

Based on @mccwong's comment below, this comment likely applies to all Garmin apps that have notification settings (e.g. Golf): They all have to be set to the same notification configuration.

• Same problem here. It vibrated after first set up. Once synchronised with Garmin Connect - it had stopped vibrating. Vibration settings on watch and Connect are all turned on. Any help? 
    Fyi, vibrating won‘t work at all - whether notifications (app, phone) nor buttons pressing nor while activities (alarms). Also haptic feedback - nothing feeling… 

Just on the initial start after connecting ohone and warch - vibration worked fine. No clue what this can cause… thank you for your ideas! 

• This saved me from madness - my whatsapp notifications would stop working after a while and I finally realized I had also installed garmin golf that had notifications off.  Seriously I like configurability but garmin configurations are just a hot mess - too many redundant / similar options hidden in multiple places - really could use a streamlining.