Bugs with new Enduro 25.00 firmware

Hello,
I noticed a lot of bugs after installing new firmware (ver. 25.00) on my Enduro watches.

1. Garmin connect syncing
When I open the app, the green dot is there but I can't start data syncing. While the circle will not show. Only restarting watches will help.

2. Missing data
Sometimes my data like HR from the day are missing even I wore watches all day.

3. Random restart during activity
Garmin watches will restart during the activity.

I saw some new threads on the Fenix category, but these problems are the same on Enduro watches.

• yeah man, 25.00 is busted. I'm here just watching waiting for a version without so many issues.

• I have some issue with the GPS firmware, is the most up to date GPS firmware 5.50? Thanks

• Yes, GPS version 5.50, firmware version 25.00. After private communication with Garmin support, there will be an update (25.10) very soon. I hope they will fix these bugs with new version.

• Would updating to 25.10 when it comes out, also update the GPS software(firmware) as well? To 5.60? Or reinstall the 5.50? Because after the last GPS software update, the CPE file is showing missing on the watch, but when plugged in i can see the CPE.BIN with updated timestamped(did the whole remove RemoveSW folder, plugged into Express), and a O_FILE.ERR in the main folder with File Open 0: /Garmin/RemoteSW/CPE.bin inside, quite sure its trying to open the CPE but couldn't and that was after the last GPS software update, was working perfectly before, sent an email to Support, havent heard back yet. 

• I just installed the version 25.10....unfortunately didn't fix my bug...I guess it does Not update the GPS software? Even if i install that? Because mine is something wrong with the GPS software, when i installed the GPS software update last time...CPE file is missing... did everything else, and O_File.err saying file open 0: /Garmin/REmoteSW/CPE.bin. the file is there, the watch can't read it. 

• I didn't receive the new 25.10 update yet on my Enduro. Maybe it's because I'm from Europe. Sorry man but I don't know anything about GPS issues because I'm using my watches in the gym/swimming.