Garmin Enduro required to update GPS every week? Also can't update unless plugged in to Desktop Garmin Express?

The watch is great, except there is this issue with the "reboot required for GPS". 

Watch: Garmin Enduro 

Software Version: 25.00 (580b482) 

I am trying to figure out why is the GPS required to be updated multiple times a week, Even when it says GPS software was successfully updated, 2 or 3 days later it would require another update, and if there is a update required, then i couldn't use the GPS until its updated. 

Also I have auto update set to on, and when the watch is rebooted, it actually is'nt updated, user has to be manually go inside the setting page, and go down to software > new update available, and select that manually, then it will work. And from time to time, even that wouldnt update the watch, it has to connect to desktop to Garmin Express, to update the software, then after reboot it says GPS software is updated, user will still have to go into setting page > software and new update is still available to update, then manually select that to update, then the GPS is finally updated and will work again(that is when auto-update is set to ON). 

Update: i can confirm its been 5 days, it asked me to update the GPS software again and required reboot, its 2nd time in a week, and it needs to plug into desktop to update, but still wont update after plugged in, and after rebooted, still showing update available under software......and after the 2nd time i plugged it into desktop to Garmin Express, when i unplugged it the Install update now? Showed up, and it installed the GPS update, and the update available under software went away. 

1.) The Auto update isnt working, or stuck in a loop, any updates require desktop(garmin express) to trigger actual installation process, or the flag to show its installed after the reboot. 

2.) Why is there update showing every single week? Is the actual update not actually updated? So the watch is checking each week, and found the last version of the GPS software and asked for update again?

Edit: 

I am also a programmer and i did some digging, i think i have figured out the area that is causing the issue. "Generally, updates will take up to a few days to download to your device" https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=ZKn5UHHyEF9J3MPROKwRj8#:~:text=The%20Garmin%20Connect%20app%20will,to%20download%20to%20your%20device.

From the link above shows an update would take a few days to reach the phone, which is exactly what happens, so it means that the watch acts as a bluetooth peripheral, what is causing the issue is the Garmin Connect App, but not the watch having the "update available" stuck. The Garmin Connect app keeps thinking there is an update, when in fact the update has already been installed. I wonder if the "Region" has anything to do with the GPS software update packet? If the GPS software update Packet region specific? If so that might be the reason, as i ordered the watch from Amazon, it could be from a different region than where i am at. But i assume it won't be, as you can wear your watch anywhere in the world.... I wonder why, especially when i clicked "continue" on the software update page under setting on my watch, it rebooted, but it actually isnt installed(with the update available still showing until its connected to the garmin express desktop app). 

Clark 

• wow thanks for this message.

i was about to update my watch to 25.00.  now i won't do it

• You are welcome, i can confirm, it asked me to reboot for GPS update again an hour earlier when i went on my run, and i click yes, then it rebooted and still no update, and i checked in Setting, under software, it still said new update available, came back plugged it in onto the desktop, when i unplugged it, it says 1 new update for install now or later, so i clicked now, then it rebooted, and it says GPS software updated, and i went into setting under software, it says update available, which i updated it again and i went into software, it still says new update available..... which i then plugged it into the desktop through Garmin express, when i unplugged it, it says install now? I did, and after it rebooted, the update available went away.  

• I believe It is the GPS firmware update that messed up the watch, may i ask, which GPS software version are you using? 5.50?