Would You Suggest Enduro 1 ?

Hi all !

I've found  a good deal thanks to Black Friday for Enduro 1 and Fenix 6 Pro Solar. I like the design of Enduro 1 (with silver bezel) and F6 Pro Solar Mineral Blue.

How about the current accuracy of Elevate V3 after getting updates since the release of the device ? Would you recommend ? I used to have many Garmin watches in the past but all of them had mediocre HR accuracy except Venu 2+. I already have external hr sensor for workouts but general hr tracking and resting hr accuracy is so important for me, since all of the health metrics such as HRV status, stress, body battery based on that. Especially i'm interested in HRV status.

Are you happy with Enduro overall ? 

Thanks.

• I have had the Enduro black Ti version since April 2022 and think its great. I got it as it was on a 1/2 price sale, so at a reasonable price finally. I can not use the maps (old and dodgy eyes) but miss the music a bit. I use an old apple watch for the music when running. It think the GPS and heart monitor is good enough for me as the watch is light and if tight enough on my wrist does not move around at all. I wear it 24/7 due to the light weight and do not notice it sleeping. Battery is the killer and it rarely need a charge. I do 4-5 5km runs weekly in Panama where its hot and humid. I would recommend it. Not the latest and greatest with some known issues but if the price is good, yes in my opinion.

• Like 2136613, I've got the black Ti version. If you're interested in accurate HR, especially during a workout, I'd spend the extra for the Ti version. Mine has been quite accurate for HRV measurement and sleep tracking, as well as steady state running. I have the 23.10 firmware. If you only care about resting HR and HRV, then the weight is less of a factor, and the steel version is probably fine.

Note that how well the HR works will vary from person to person. So YMMV. 

The only thing that I don't like about the watch is the very primitive course guidance abilities. This could be done much better (yes, even without maps).

• I find Enduro 1 pretty accurate for me. Started using it during my last marathon training block and HRV status, stress, body battery measurements were matching my subjective feelings at the end of day or in the morning right after wake up - whether I was feeling drained or energized. It was quite intersting to observe as my HRV started dropping at the end of the training block right before tapering, and coming back to normal right before the marathon.

• Thank you all for your opinions. As i said, i have my external hr belt for workouts, so it would be enough for me to get accurate HR readings for daily general use and RHR. I used to have VA3, VA4, FR245, Fenix 6X Pro, Venu 2+ in the past.

I'd like to buy Titanium version but i don't like the black colour, silver is best for me so i prefer stainless steel version. I think that if the bezel scratches on Titanium version, the black layer can easily remove and there will be a white mark on it. I find the silver colour more smart.

I have 2 options now;
    Brand new Enduro 1 Stainless Steel 399 USD - Sold in a store with invoice and warranty
    Brand new, sealed Fenix 7x Solar 630 USD - Sold by private, no invoice, no warranty.

I'm confused...