This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fitness Age in GC?

Why would Fitness Age not show up in GC? According to this support article https://support.garmin.com/en-NZ/?faq=CM1YJmMrrNAbEpM9PapJ07 Enduro is in the list of supported devices for Improved Fitness Age. All required parameters are populated in user settings and are recent, i.e. gender, age, weight, etc.

• You need both vigorous minutes and vigorous days. For vigorous minutes you need at least 75 vigorous intensity minutes on average each week. Your graph shows 56 vigorous minutes min in the last 7 days. That's too little.

For the Vigorous Days there are the following conditions:

Getting at least 3 days with vigorous intensity minutes on average each week can help lower your Fitness Age.
    To help achieve this goal:

• Get at least 5 minutes: A minimum of 5 continuous vigorous intensity minutes is required for a day to qualify as vigorous.
    • Aim for more: Though 3 days is the minimum for lowering Fitness Age, more days with vigorous activity can have a greater impact.
    • Be careful not to overexert yourself, and work in periods of rest to let your body recover.

As for the TZ shift on the IM graph - that was discussed for example here Time of activity wrong on Intensity Minutes page - Garmin Connect Mobile iOS - Mobile Apps & Web - Garmin Forums

• Not sure about "too little". I'm in the middle of a full marathon training plan and my weekly intensity minutes are close to 900. My graph shows 56 vigorous minutes on average per day (not per week). 

• Ah, yes, you are right. I did not look well enough