Hello Enduro customers,
Our next beta version for the Enduro is now available!
Please email the Garmin Outdoor Quality Team if you find issues in software after installing this update: [email protected]
If you’ve participated in the Enduro Beta Program previously, you’ll notice a few changes from how we have managed this in the past. And further down the line, we’ll have some additional improvements to the Beta Program (more on that later!) Notably, this forum post is now the primary resource for reading the change log notes – they are not available on another webpage. (There will be more options for viewing change logs after we implement the additional improvements to our beta program.)
The link to download the software update is below. Please note that your computer will download a .zip file when you open this link. This zip contains the software update, as well as a folder with the file necessary for backdating software, and instructions for this process if you choose to do so. Remember, backdating software will reset all settings.
Use this link to download the zip for your watch to update to version 20.87:
Change Log for version 20.87 (changes since 20.86):
- Fixed issue where the Sleep Widget was not accessible when Widget Glances were turned off.
- Fixed intermittent issue where shutdowns would occur in the strength Activity.
- Fixed intermittent issue where stress and sleep data would not get properly collected.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Instructions for updating software:
- Download the .zip specific to your computer, using the links above.
- Connect the watch to your computer.
- Unzip the folder and copy the included gupdate.gcd file (from the System_x.xx folder) to the Primary\Garmin folder on your watch.
- If there is a Sensor Hub_v*** folder, place the gupXXXX.gcd file into the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of the device. Please note, not all Beta releases will include an update.
- If there is a ANT_BLE_v*** folder, place the gupXXXX.gcd file into the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of the device. Please note, not all Beta releases will include an update.
- Disconnect the watch from the computer and it will prompt you to update software.
After updating, your watch will be running the following software versions. These can be confirmed on the Menu – System – About pages. New versions are indicated in red.
System Software: 20.87
Sensor Hub: 18.00 *If you have been participating in the Beta Program, you may already have this sw
ANT/BLE: 3.01 *If you have been participating in the Beta Program, you may already have this sw
Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not compatible with APAC region devices.