This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Nav to Waypoint melody.

On my Enduro when navigating to a waypoint or completing a course, when approaching the final waypoint / course completion the watch displays "Approaching [waypoint name]" and then it simply stops navigating when it hits the last waypoint. This seems a little off, as my instinct displays a "Course Completed" notification with a little flag and plays a melody and you know for sure you've finished and have a little confirmation. Its not entirely clear on the Enduro when you hit the last waypoint as all the nav screens disappear, you lose the map, and it never actual states you've hit the final waypoint, all of which happen on the Instinct. Is this the correct operation of the watch or am i missing something? Thanks

• It looks like i had a corrupt route on my watch, which was affecting a lot of functions, exercises wouldn't save, missing info, and no completion of courses. I have completely removed all traces of the corrupt file and now have proper navigation and completion of routes.