Haven't seen crash (triangle of death) during saving since 16.30, but yesterday it happened again

So yesterday I was doing the Garmin training plan while running on a trail. Right after I finished when I clicked save, the infamous triangle of death happened again. It has not happened since I updated to 16.30 and then 16.60. While at 15.20, when this happen, it will return back to the saving screen and you can save it again. But this time, it just showed up as in the picture and none of the bottoms work. So not only the training load is lost, all data is lost. After trying to sync with the Connect, nothing showed up. I'm not sure if this is caused by the "training plan" along with the trail run or Garmin has some issues going on. I'm able to save some data using the Garmin InReach I carried during the run but of course there is no data related to the training effect at all, only the route and elevation. This is beyond frustration.

Later in the day, I did another normal running after updated to the 16.70 beta, no triangle of death crash. Hopefully 16.70 fixed the issue but the crash during saving was not in the update log.