We are happy to announce the new Enduro
Go the distance with the Enduro ultraperformance multisport GPS watch. With customizable power management modes and a Power Glass solar charging lens harvesting the power of the sun to extend battery life, get Garmin's longest lasting GPS battery life to date. Prepare for even the longest races with advanced training features, including trail run VO2 max, ultrarun rest timer and the ClimbPro feature, which provides real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, descents and flats. Stay in top form with an enhanced recovery timer and workout recommendations based on your sleep and wellness data. And navigate the most challenging environments with multi-GNSS support and a barometric altimeter and compass.
What are the differences between the same size Fenix 6X Pro Solar and the new Enduro?
- Designed to race with an ultra-efficient processor that lets you worry about the race instead of your battery life
- Up to 70 hours of GPS and up to 80 hours with solar. (Assumes 3 hours per day in 50,000 lux conditions.)
- Comes with our new UltraFit Nylon Strap. Total strap length is 265mm
- Trail Run will generate and contribute towards your VO2 Max
- Ultrarun - Use the ultrarun activity with rest timer, and log the time you spend at aid stations
- ClimbPro Feature - Use the ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain; ClimbPro trail enhancements also give you information for descents and flats - for additional awareness.
- Note: For extra battery life, the Enduro does not contain maps and maps cannot be added, no Wi-Fi or onboard music