Spotify

Hello!
For a few days now, I've been having an issue with playing playlists on Spotify - my headphones connect to the watch, but when I try to play a song from Spotify, nothing happens. The playlists are updated, I'm logged in to the premium account on Spotify... I reset the watch to factory settings, reinstalled Spotify, but there's no change.
Any ideas?

• Very strange, I always use Spotify without issues. Have you tried another hedphones ?

• I tried two more sets of headphones and the situation was the same. Everything was fixed when I did a force restart.

• I had something similar. The watch showed the names of the playlists, but when I tried to play any of them, nothing happened, not even the names of the songs on the screen. Updating playlists didn't help.

I deleted all the playlists downloaded to the watch, deleted and reinstalled Spotify, and re-downloaded some of my playlists. After that, everything worked as it should. 

Perhaps the reason for this behavior was that I was trying to load more tracks than the watch's memory would allow. And the watch simply had no space left to place information about the composition of playlists.