This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

buttons and compass fails?

Hello, I am interested in the enduro 2, I have been reading several forums in search of the problems that the fenix 7 presented about failures in the operation of the buttons and the miscalibration of the compass, since the enduro is based on a fenix 7, I would like to know if anyone had problems of this type, since it is not an inexpensive watch, in several forums they report having changed up to 3 fenix 7s for warranty having the same problem. most of the failures were registered after swimming or surfing, this worries me since they are 2 of the activities that I do periodically I hope in this model all this has been solved. thank you

• I returned my Enduro 2 for a replacement due to an issue with the start/stop button being depressed on one side more than other making it difficult to press it. The replacement is doing the same just not as bad as of yet.  It’s almost as if the button sinks down more on the side closer to the screen. It becomes more challenging to press it because of the “guard” around the button.  Bit of a disappointment considering I had no button issues with my Fenix 6X.  

• Hello, I have read that some users use PTFE dry lubricant on the buttons, it honestly bothers me that such an expensive watch has these problems, which the lower ranges do not usually have. And worst of all, the company does nothing to correct them...

• I have found the Tactix Delta buttons to be better (and they have a knurled finish too, which aids button feel). Assuming they haven't changed what ain't broke, a Tactix 7 Standard would be worth looking at (no solar = cheaper, less bright flashlight) for around the same money or a Tactix 7 Pro (incl. solar) for slightly more than an Enduro 2

• And worst of all, the company does nothing to correct them...

I will not go into detail but the information given is 100% factually wrong.