Enduro 2: Alarm clock with vibration?

Hi everyone,
I'm deaf and need to wake up with vibration.
The Fenix 5 works very well and the vibration is very strong, I also have the fenix 6 which vibrates a little less, but it manages to wake me up, I am sound asleep.
How does the Enduro 2 vibrate?
I also posted the same question on the Fenix 7 groupset, as the case is different
Thanks!!

• Hi,

In my case the vibration is too weak for me.

With the Forerunner 935 and 945 I never missed an vibrant information.

At my Enduro 2 I miss sometimes a warning or something like that.

• I am a heavy sleeper, but the vibration of the Enduro 2 on the Alarm and the timer wakes me up every time! While you are on the move you may miss a notification or a warning etc. but this is due to the fact that since you are moving the watch might not be in perfect contact with your skin, and notifications and warnings only vibrate for a few seconds, while the timer and alarm is very persistent, and unless you press a button it does not stop.

• The alarm vibration is good and felt louder to me than the previous fenix 6.

if you don't have special needs, I can advise you to take a watch with a plastic case, for example forerunner 955 or 965 which is thinner on the wrist and the vibrations are felt much more compared to the metal cases of the fenix