Enduro 2 flashlight stopped working

I recently got an Enduro 2 and everything's perfect for now except one thing: for some reason, the flashlight simply stops working at some point late afternoon. This happens every day.

My assumption is that it stops working after sleep mode is enabled but will need to confirm this in the following days. I tried everything to make it work the other day, disabled sleep mode, played a bit with all the options there, etc. I initially thought it was a hardware issue but after doing a factory reset, it started working again. So, the only fix for now is to do a factory reset each day which, of course, is extremely annoying for reasons we all know. By the way, the flashlight widget works as expected but the LEDs simply don't turn on.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

For the record, I'm on version 10.44 which seems to be the latest stable version.

Thanks.

• I am sorry there is an issue. Although inconvenient, please reset your watch through your watch System > Reset menu to rule out any settings related issue and test your flashlight further. If your odd flashlight does not resolve, please reach out to Outdoor Product Support in your region.

• Thanks a lot for your response. Oddly, it seems to have fixed itself somehow although I reseted the watch once, it still appeared but the second time I did a factory reset it has gone away. There are some minor things I might have done differently but seems to be working fine now. Anyway, in conclusion, I suspect there’a an edge case where this appears but I haven’t managed to isolate it and reproduce the bug.