Enduro 2 battery experience

Realize it is early days, but wondering how Enduro 2 owners are finding the battery life so far? I want to get one of these for travel so I can avoid charging in dodgy locations with questionable electric current.

• My watch lasts 35-40 hours if GPS is turned on and if I have all the best turned on except music: GPS All systems + multiband, recording every second, pulse measurement on the wrist, activity tracking...

• It all depends on the settings but it is as good as the first Enduro or even better if you use GPS only.
    I used it at 200 mile race recently and set to Auto Select (aka Sat IQ), bluetooth disabled, and wrist heart rate disabled the projected battery time was 80+ hours which is really good.

Actual battery performance of course depends on how much you use the watch in those 80 hours: how much you use the map to navigate, the backlight, check screens etc. 

The first gen I Enduro projects over 90 hours with GPS+Galileo and the same settings.

These are probably the best times you can get out of GPS watch if you don't want to compromise accuracy too much, at least as of now. 

If you use the watch in non-challenging terrain (e.g. no big mountains, no forests, no canyons, no tall buildings) and use GPS only I think you can get up to 130 hours (less with the first gen Enduro).   

• For everyday use, I tend to get just over 3 weeks:

• 10k run every other day, paired with an external chest strap + GPS set to 'Auto Select'
    • HR on 24/7
    • Bluetooth connection and notifications on during daytime only
    • Wi-Fi off
    • Occasional use of the built-in LED
    • Occasional use of the wallet
    • Occasional use of the map / navigation

When fully charged, the watch estimates that the battery should last somewhere around 40 days (from what I can remember). In one of the other posts, someone's published a photo showing that the battery on the Enduro 2 is 660 mAh vs 534 mAh on the Fenix 7X.

• Perhaps charge from a USB power bank. At worst the fairly cheap power bank gets damaged instead of the watch, and you will be able to charge in more locations.

• Hi

Did you have to charge your watch during your race? 

I did a 200 mile race last weekend and had to charge my Enduro 2 several times. I Must also say, we did traverse big mountains and lots of forests. So that could have drained it a lot, but I'm not to happy with the battery life thus far. My supposed to 90 odd hours came down to 40 hours in 24h 

• I was using Enduro 2 in a 24-hour race in April. I wore a heart rate belt, had activity on, 1 second recording, GPS all systems on, everything possible on.... and in the end I still had 50% battery.

• Yes, I did. It can vary as it depends on the multi-day race and how fast you are. 
    In my case, I recharged briefly twice while changing at checkpoints: just put the watch in my pocket connected to a small power bank.
    I could have recharged the watch only once but IMHO if you have the time and option to recharge the battery partially during a break, there is no need to wait till the battery is almost dead.

• How much were you using maps and following courses?

• My supposed to 90 odd hours came down to 40 hours in 24h

And that's why you got 40 hours. Maps and courses eat battery charge.  

Helps if people acknowledge how they were using the watch when posting about battery usage.