Big Numbers Are Awesome!!

I thought I would start a thread where we could all rave about how awesome the new "big numbers" feature is for diving. I've been diving this watch for almost two years now. It's perfect, and yet somehow they keep making it better. 

Thanks Garmin!

• I love the big numbers, but the gas indication (white digits on light blue background) at the left are unreadable, which causes a safety concern.
    Is there any way to change this? Maybe in a future update Garmin?

• AGREED! I just returned from a dive vacation and Big Numbers were a big help. I hadn't realized this was a new feature (my MK2S is also new) and was surprised to discover it by accident, without any mentions by scuba board users complaining about its readability. My middle-aged eyes say "thanks."

• I am just seeing that and That's great to hear that you're enjoying the new "big numbers" feature for diving on your Garmin watch! It's always exciting when companies continue to enhance and improve their products based on user feedback and evolving needs.

The "big numbers" feature can be particularly beneficial during diving, as it provides larger and more prominent digits, making it easier to read essential information at a glance, even in challenging underwater conditions. Clear visibility of crucial data can enhance safety and convenience while diving.

Garmin has been known for its focus on outdoor and sports activities, including diving, and their commitment to continuous improvement is appreciated by users like yourself. Their dedication to refining and expanding features reflects their desire to provide the best possible experience for divers. windy for pickleball

If you have specific feedback or features you particularly enjoy about the Garmin watch or any other aspects you'd like to discuss, feel free to share more. It's always exciting to connect with fellow enthusiasts who appreciate the advancements in diving technology and the positive impact they have on our experiences. 

Happy diving with your Garmin watch, and enjoy exploring the underwater world with confidence and convenience!

• It's been particularly important for me. I teach scientific diving, so I have a high level of task loading and physical clutter. The Big Numbers feature makes it much easier for me to get the info I need.

I agree - it's important to give positive feedback. I love this watch. For a diver/outdoor enthusiast there's never been, and still isn't, anything like it.

• Hola, estoy muy interesado en este tema. ¿Podrías poner un poco más de información? ¿Cuándo fue la actualización? ¿Dónde se activa? ¿Son todas las pantallas de buceo o es solo una? Si Garmin pudiera tener más información, capturas de pantalla, sería increíble. Gracias por el aporte.