Feature Request: Ascent rate, air time remaining, and temperature on the same screen?

I can't figure out any way to get Ascent rate, air time remaining (ATR) and water temperature on the same screen in dive mode. Any way to make this happen?

Ascent rate is only shown on the first screen, ATR only on the subwave screen, and temperature only on the custom screens (i know i can replace tank pressure with temperature on the first screen, but tank pressure is arguably a lot more important). My old Suunto D4i and D6 were displaying all this info on the same screen, so I guess I got used to it from there.

Any chance this could come with a software update? If ascent rate was a user selectable gauge, and ATR was a user selectable data field, I could just build a custom screeen with this info. But alas, neither of them show up in the custom screen config Disappointed

(On a related but much less important note, anyone know what's Garmin's equivalent of the "Desaturation time" that Suunto dive computers display?)