MK2i, questions ?

I have just recently purchased the MK2i, question is can it record bouldering and rock climbing, I have the delta tactix and that is able too. 

• Hi All, 

Can any one confirm the version of software that's allowing those option please ?

Thank you all again. 

• Not yet... It looks like it is beta tested right now...

• It looks like it is beta tested right now...

Or just took the sports definition FIT files from an F6, edited the device id in them, and placed them into the folder //GARMIN/Sports on his MK2

• After a quick check of his posts I get the impression that he's more of a beta tester. :) Of course I could be wrong, but I wouldn't want to.... :)

• After a quick check of his posts I get the impression that he's more of a beta tester. :) Of course I could be wrong, but I wouldn't want to.... :)

• Changes made from version 4.10 to 8.00:

• Added the Current Gas PO2 data field. This shows the active diluent's PO2 in the CCR app. To add this, go to Activities & Apps > CCR > CCR Settings > Data Screens
    • Added another check for the depth sensor's health. Extreme temperature readings will be considered a depth sensor failure and the 'Do Not Dive' popup will appear. Temperatures don't factor in to generated dive profiles, but are an indicator that the pressure may also be bad.
    • Improved ANT and Bluetooth connection stability.
    • Fixed several issues with the Tides app.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause descent rate to spike shortly after a dive starts (most noticeable in Apnea/Hunt).
    • Fixed an issue that could prevent doing a reset with the button combo on powerup.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause you to get stuck in the Apnea apps if the device crashed.
    • Fixed an issue where the altimeter wouldn't update at the correct rate in an activity. This could cause stair-stepped elevation graphs and incorrect ascent/descent values.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the watch to crash when pairing to a phone after clearing settings.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the watch to crash when switching into some languages.
    • Fixed a missing Turkish character on dive pages.
    • Pulled in changes from fenix 6X Pro through version 15.20. Highlights include:
    • New designs for widgets and glances (including dive widgets and the Apnea surface loop)
    • Updated design for end-of-activity information
    • Support for on-device sleep calculation (requires and updated sensor hub)
    • The Altitude Acclimation widget
    • Daily suggested workouts
    • The following new apps: Climb Indoor, Bouldering, Surf, Track Run, Ultra Run
  • Thank you for the update, that incredible news and can wait to switch back the the MK2i watch now. Especially recreational centres have opened. Thank you @garmin for listening.!

• Nice! I'm good with that, nothing after 15.20 I even care about