T1 transmitter update

Anyone know how to update the T1 transmitter? I keep getting the notification that an update is available after A dive but cannot seem to figure out how to apply the update. The support page says to use software update in the sensors & accessories menu but I do not have that option in the menu. The only place I have software update is in the main system menu.

• Same for me I'm diving this week and after each dive I see a software update ready to install.  I followed advice to power everything off an on again but I still don't see the prompt to update the T1.  I'm assuming that 2.52 or what ever the lates version is for the T1 just isn't ready for me yet so I'm just going to be patient.

It's working great for me otherwise.

• Hello to everyone,  thanks for the info, please I need help, today my watch prompted me to update my T1 it says a new software version 2.60 is available, following all the procedure I went to the transmitter menu on the watch and started the update with the update option, the watch starts to confirm connection with the T1 and begins the % progress until 100%.

Then it says tha T1 is restarting as normal but when I check to confirm the update it keeps saying software version 2.50, why? 

It even keeps saying software update 2.60 available,  it is not taking in effect or registering the new update?

How can we as users know the latest software release versions and changes between them for the T1.

Thank you.

Anyone else with this issue? 

• Hello , it sounds like the update may not be taking. Please retry the update and let me know if you are still having issues. You may need to retry the update more than once if it does not take the first time.

• I had the same issue over the weekend, where I applied 2.60 twice (without any reported error) to the same T1. After which my watch still reported it to be at 2.50.

The apparent fix was to depressurize my regulator for several minutes (to allow the transmitter to go to sleep), pressurize, and then reconnect to it... at which point my watch indicated that the transmitter was at 2.60. So my assumption is that the Descent was initially showing cached data after the update was applied.

• Hi  thank you, I tried it again with success. 

I put a new battery because the previous battery showed low level and I assumed the T1 didn't execute an update on low battery to avoid software crash.

I don't know if that was the problem but it worked.

My T1 now shows V 2.60 on my watch.

Question:  where can we find the information and details of changes between update releases and the latest official versions on the T1 software updates?

Thank you very much 

• Tried these steps for about 8 times. No success.

• T1 updated to 2.60 on Asia Mk2i v8.50. Watch firmware updated yesterday from 4.20, no issues. After completing 1st of 2 dives this morning, surprised watch prompted me to update the T1 to 2.60. I chose to update later, closed the tank. I then reopened the tank, went into the watch setting, dive setup, air integration, transmitters and scrolling to the bottom the update was waiting. No phone or wifi connection. I ran the update, took about 90 seconds to install, T1 rebooted (audible signal off, then back on). Exchanged tanks, completed 2nd dive. No issues to report.

• My wife & I have recently purchased the MK2 + T1  combo, and we are getting the request to update the software. Is this still an issue, or do we ignore the prompt. It only prompts us after a dive and as stated previously I don't want to do something to mess up our diving. Please advise.