Bluetooth disconnected

I’ve just been playing around with the dive activity. I then realised about 10 mins later that the watch was disconnected. Does anyone  know if that would be the reason? I’ve had the watch for 5 days and it’s disconnect itself twice. Can’t work out why

Top Replies

• Garmin, it would be great if y’all would chime in...

That does not really happen here on the user forum, and it is also not its purpose. And when it exceptionally happens that a Garmin employee…

All Replies

• it disconnect and connect to the phone but the phone is close to the watch.

• Many phones shut down Bluetooth, or limit apps to save the battery. Check out the battery optimizing options on your phone, and related features. Some tips for Android phones are in the Sync / Connection Troubleshooting Guide

• I have the same problem, my MK2i works OK for mostly a month and then it looses pairing with phone (Samsung S22 ultra).  I go through pairing and all necessary actions and it looses it again. Sometimes it happens within the same day and sometimes during the next.  The solution that only lasts for a month mostly is to reset the watch and remove the Garmin Connect app and reinstall everything.  It is very annoying especially when I am loosing my Garmin Pay wallet and I cannot pay with it.  I cannot rely on anything that this watch offers.  Event I stop using it for my dives. I use my older Sunnto EON steel that is very reliable for diving.  I am very disappointed that I just own a €1500 watch.