Red bar on dive profile

Can anyone help me interpret what this red bar means on the connect app for garmin descent?  I have my computer set at high conservatism so believe it considered this dive a “deco dive”...but can not find any information on this red bar...reads 10 ft across entire bar as you slide the white vertical line across it.  Thank you for any information.

• this is the length of the deco stop and the depth at which it has to be performed. It is displayed for the length of the dive you have a deco obligation.

• Thank you @SAB.  So, this particular bar starts at 69 ft @ 26:25 and ends at 26 ft @ 41:20.  Across the entire bar it reads 10ft.  So that suggests a deco stop at x ft for x minutes?  Also, more concerning, during the dive I didn't get any alert or alarm to indicate that a deco stop was required or for how long at what depth.  Is there a setting I'm missing?  I have settings at 'high conservatism" and 'deco lockout'.  Really appreciate the help on this one...scoured the Garmin manual and web and nothing to be found.   

• There is no alert/alarm as such, but if you had been watching the Mk1 you should have seen the NDL dropping to 0 and then the TTS (time to surface) gradually increasing.  

From looking at the graph, you cleared your deco obligation before you reached 10'.

By the way, to me it looks like the bar starts at around 15:00 and ends at around 21:00. 

I also don't think the 18:10 is displaying the length of the stop but simply that's how far you are into the dive. i.e. it is the red text indicates you need to do a deco stop at 10'.  The white text is saying you were at 64' at 18:10 into the dive.

• @atj777 thank you so much this is very helpful.  you’re right about the start and end of the red bar in this screen shot!  i was looking at a different dive report when typing my response to @SAB.