Has 10.10/10.20 reintroduced the temperature bug?

I've had 10.10 since Wednesday and 10.20 since yesterday.

I dived yesterday.  For the whole dive my Mk1 displayed the temperature as 17ºC.  When I look at the log it was 16ºC for the whole dive.  My two other computers both displayed and recorded 16ºC.  

It appears the display temperature is wrong!

• It did it again on Sunday.  Display temperature 17ºC, logged temperature 16ºC.

• well that is concerning, i will try to test it these days if opportunity to dive comes...given the speed of releases, introducing new bugs with an update in the works for almost an year is beyond ridiculous... and given the responsiveness to bugs from Garmin i guess we shouldn't expect it fixed any time soon if at all.

• Even with 10.40 I often (but not always) get a different display temperature that was was logged.  Last weekend the display had 16ºC but the log has 15ºC for the whole dive.  My other computers (Perdix and Citizen) displayed and recorded 15ºC.

• I also noticed some discrepancies at times with logged temp and the one that was actually displayed on the dive - usually the difference was around 1 degree but i think i saw even 2.unfortunately difficult to replicate and track...

• For mine they either match or they are out by 1ºC.  When they are different, the displayed temperature is always 1ºC more than the logged.

It is like the Mk1 has two temperature sensors and they read slightly differently.  In mine it appears they are around 0.5ºC different. With the precision of display and logging only being to an integer, sometimes the readings are either side of an integer so they display the same.  Other times the rounding results in different temperatures.

I suspect other Mk1s have different variation.  I remember my first one (which was replaced when the main button died at the end of 2018) the variation was 2-3ºC.  In that case the logged temperature was 2-3ºC below the displayed temperature.

Anyway, this was fixed a number of updates ago so they have either reintroduced the bug or introduced a new one.  Either way it does not speak good of Garmin's development process.  It is not the first time they have fixed a bug only to reintroduce it again in a later update.  (I'm thinking of the safety stop issue here.)