Blister under Descent MK1

I've had this watch for three years and the heart rate monitor light is always flashing. 

Today it went solid green, heated up real hot, and actually burned a blister into the top of my wrist. 

I logged in to the online dashboard and set the heart rate monitor to "off".

Rebooted the watch, and still solid green light with rapid heat build up.

It's shut off now until I figure out how to fix it. 

Any ideas?

• My MK1 wrist HRM LEDs went solid bright this week alsoMay 17, 2020 and burned my wrist. I sent an email to Garmin support and as of today, the 21st, I still have not heard from Garmin. 

I turned off the wrist HRM. The LEDs still come on when the watch sends an alert, and the LEDs still get hot in that short duration. I will not wear the device. I still use it when I am on my bicycle and the device is strapped to the bike, not my wrist. 

Waiting to hear from Garmin support. 

• Why not call Support and get an answer straight away?

Go to https://support.garmin.com/ enter your country and get the phone number.

• we are reporting many and more times about the nonfunctional diving computer watch descent MK1 ,
    many times we had sent a messages to get your kind support as big company as Garmin but no any kind of care to your customers , we had reported before about a failed diving mode to run when we were navigating to a dive point for both me and a buddy , the depth altitude was not detected as fact it only read the depth from down 19 meter as 0 meter that time ,
    and that is not only the issues we had faced , the heart rate sensor broadcasting not stable in its read , it read for a while then nothing then read back , even now the heart rate widget not show and data for the previous 4 hours ,some times it is writing measuring but nothing after , also nowadays the backlight not working as its a programmed , the setting say to run 8 seconds but it does not , some time it work for 2 seconds and else more then stop at all , from time to time not working at all even by the left top light button , all of those issues we are facing from a diving computer watch costed us 1000$ and you still do not care , when will you give us ant considerations ?