Any news from CES on MK2?

So now that CES is underway... has anybody heard anything from Garmin about a MK2? They missed DEMA, so CES seems next logical event. I don't see any Garmin event on CES's schedule... so if they had a new device I'd have expected it to be shown off today.

• Nothing yet. I’d imagine that they’ll have some type of wearable to show, along with other products as showing just a Dash Cam and nothing else at CES would be a waste of money.

I stopped by their booth at DEMA ‘19 as they had their 2 year old product on display and thought about how much they’ve just failed this product from top to bottom. The Mk2 should have been announced at DEMA and quite frankly it probably would have been one of the top highlights of the show.

• I agree, the correct show to release a new version would have been DEMA.  But Garmin will be Garmin and release it at CES instead, or not. I mean they would never release a product that was not finished and fully tested.........

• Does anyone have news about potential March release? 

• I’m just responding so you don’t think people are ignoring you. No hard date right now for the 2 but rumor has it being released in March. There was a beta file uploaded not long ago for a “new” Descent but seeing how slow Garmin has updated (updated is a generous word) the 1, this beta could take months to iron out.