Dive totals

Hello

I have been using the watch for 3 months now, and something is weird.

This is a dive watch, I think you should have the Totals of dives using the watch.

I mean, apart from the Garmin Connect app, you should have on your watch the following:

- The number of the dive in the dive log

- How many dives you have done using the watch

- Total diving time of all dives together.

I think those are basic information that a dive watch should show... because you have totals of running, cycling and swimming but not diving,  and this is a dive watch..

Hope to get some attention from the garmin team if they are going to include that..

Thank you very much!

Tamir

• I agree with Odie, I would not be surprised if we see few updates to add functionality in the MK1 at this point. I think Garmin will focus on bug fixes and adding 5x features. I do not think we will see any major update expanding the dive features, unless the MARQ Diver is delayed and they need to extend the life of the Mk1. 

Lets all remember that they have not really done any major updates for OC anyway. Some of the fixes we are talking about have really been there since day 1. And it really took over a year to just get the compass to point in the right direction. Garmin seems to be using the Samsung model, we fixed those bugs in the new model.........