Gas Switch

Recently during Tea 40, 45, and 50, a couple of us had some gas switch issues. Nothing serious, but something. During Tea 45, one of the gas options was missing and Ryan just (re) added it under water. Also, there was a gas switch notification, I switched, and it told me I was too deep. I double checked my depth, It was fine, I switched again, and it was fine.

Between, 45 and 50 there was an update. the one before 8.00.

During 50, a couple times, there was a gas switch notification that was incorrect (wrong gas). I simply backed out of the the gas switch screen, tried again, and everything was fine.

So, nothing detrimental, but a couple issues I thought that I would report.

Tec 40.zip Tec 50.zipTec 45.zip

• I haven’t dived since 8.00 so I can’t comment on what may have changed.

i also haven’t used gas switching often but the few times I have I found it very clunky and you seem to have to press the buttons more than I would expect.

i should comment that I have used the gas switch function more to record in the log that I switched tanks rather than gas mixes. I have one regular dive site where I dive with two tanks, both on 32%. I have Bottom and Deco set to 32%. I know that’s not how it is meant to be used. With both on the same percentage I find it is not obvious what the switch is doing.